Monday, December 19, 2011

1 reason my hubby needs his a## kicked

My 2 year old ran past this morning, leaving a trail of stench behind her...

I asked "baby, do we need to change your diaper?" Did you poo-poo?"

Her reply, "yeah, but it's just a little ball, not a big log."


Seriously! Seriously?  What two year old talks like that?  Oh yeah, any one who has my husband for a father.

I am sure his completley sophomoric sense of humor will continue to contribute to these delightful things that come out of my childrens' mouths for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...i so feel your pain! My 5 year old screamed from the bathroom the other day: "MOOOOOOM, I pooooooped...and it looks like Jaba the Hut!!" Sigh. (I love my life, I love my life, I love my life....) He may have a colon problem. We're looking into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete